1. REFERRAL PROGRAM
- CaseWatch Referral Program ('Referral Program') is a reward based referral program for the subscribers of CaseWatch ('CaseWatch').
- CaseWatch is a division of Manupatra Information Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Under this program, the Subscribers of CaseWatch who have an active account status and who do not fall within the category of the General Terms mentioned below ('Subscribers'), are eligible to refer a new Subscriber to CaseWatch ('Prospective Subscriber').
- The Referral Program is valid from 1 January 2020 for participation through CaseWatch Website. The Referral Program can be discontinued anytime at the sole discretion of CaseWatch.
- Upon referral by a Subscriber, the Prospective Subscriber will be contacted by the CaseWatch for account activation. The rewards under the Referral Program will be provided as specified in Part B below.
2. REFERRAL BENEFIT
Subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Referral Program, upon the successful activation of the connection of the Prospective Subscriber, the Subscriber who has referred such Prospective Subscriber will become eligible for receiving a Cash Back of Rs. 200/- (Rupees two Hundred only) and the prospective subscriber shall be eligible for an extra 30 days of subscription.
3. METHODS OF PARTICIPATION
A Subscriber can refer a Prospective Subscriber to CaseWatch through following mode:
- CaseWatch website: A Subscriber can visit www.casewatch.in/refer to participate in the Referral program.
4. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- I. The following persons shall not be entitled to participate in this Referral Program:
- CaseWatch business associates including vendors, dealers and their employees;
- Anyone who may be involved with the promotion such as content partners, vendors, agencies etc.; and
- Residents of any state in India, if it is prohibited by law in such state
- In addition to the Terms and Conditions stated here, the participating Subscribers shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated in the CaseWatch Terms and Conditions.
- While participating under the Referral Program, the Subscribers and the Prospective Subscribers must provide all the required information, which may be asked by CaseWatch from such Subscribers and the Prospective Subscribers.
- CaseWatch reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate by CaseWatch.
- Only a Subscriber of CaseWatch having an active account status can refer a Prospective Subscriber under this Referral Program.
- An existing CaseWatch Subscriber (Active/In-active) will not be considered as a Prospective Subscriber.
- A Subscriber can refer a Prospective Subscriber only by sharing the 10-digit mobile number and email id of the Prospective Subscriber through the methods specified.
- The Prospective Subscriber will be informed that he/she has been referred by a CaseWatch Subscriber (participating Subscriber's name will be shared with such Prospective Subscriber).
- Any Prospective Subscriber can be referred only once. A second referral of the same Prospective Subscriber will not be accepted as a Prospective Subscriber.
- The said Referral Benefit will only be a one-time credit and must not be considered as a recurring monthly credit. CaseWatch reserves the right to increase or decrease the amount of the said Referral Benefit anytime during the term of this Referral Program without any prior intimation to its Subscribers.
- A Subscriber can refer up to a maximum of THREE (3) Prospective Subscribers. For avoidance of any doubt, a Subscriber will not receive any Referral Benefits for any referrals beyond THREE (3) successful Prospective Subscriber activations of the CaseWatch connection referred by him/her.
- This Referral Program is non-transferable and not for resale, and only redeemable for cash by the referring subscriber.
- A participating Subscriber will be eligible for the Referral Benefit if the Prospective Subscriber referred by the Subscriber subscribes to the new connection through online/helpline/ RM modes only. Referral Benefits will not be provided if the Prospective Subscriber gets the new connection through any other sales channels.
- CaseWatch reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the Terms and Conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this Referral Program or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of Referral Program.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Referral Program shall be solely borne by the existing Subscribers.
- CaseWatch reserves the right to reverse Referral Benefit amount mistakenly credited to the Subscriber's CaseWatch subscription account.
- The participating Subscriber hereby declares that they obtained due consent from the Prospective Subscriber to provide their contact details to CaseWatch , and that CaseWatch may contact them to offer its products and/or services. The participating Subscriber shall be responsible to CaseWatch, for any losses or claims that may be occasioned upon CaseWatch, in the event that this declaration is found to be untrue.
- CaseWatch will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Subscribers if the Referral Program is cancelled and/or withdrawn by CaseWatch or if the Subscriber is not able to participate in the Referral Program due to a Force Majeure Event including without limitation for reasons beyond the reasonable control of CaseWatch such as war, natural calamities, floods, failure of telecommunication network, satellite technology failure etc.
- By participating in this Referral Program, it shall be deemed to be construed that the participating Subscribers have read and consented to the Terms and Conditions stated here in.
- The participating Subscribers and/or any person through the participating Subscribers shall waive any and all right that such an individual may have to claim ambiguity in these Terms and Conditions and agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless CaseWatch and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, partners, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from the Subscribers participating in this Referral Program.
- CaseWatch shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the CaseWatch website or process any transaction thereon.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Referral Program is concerned, the latter shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Referral Program.
- The Referral Program shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of New Delhi shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate on any disputes arising from this Referral Program
- A subscriber cannot refer himself.
- Referee Mobile and email both cannot be existing user in combination so even if mobile no matches and email id is different it will consider as new user.
- Two or more people can refer the same person however the cashback will only go to the person from who’s registration link the user tried registering
- If the user who is referred by more than 1 person register himself by going on CaseWatch directly in that case no cashback will be given.
- Cashback/Date extension will be updated in database after successful payment or from backend in case of other mode of payment.